No Rating Available.
Download the DuckClient Extension 5.7 CRX file free for Google Chrome at Chrome web store
DuckClient extension Download for Chrome
DuckClient CRX 5.7 free Download for Chrome. Maybe DuckClient Develop by duckclient.com. On their website is the most popular alternative Google Chrome extension Download website. So that follow step by step guide How to download DuckClient CRX on their website.
DuckClient CRX free download
Are you looking to hiding your IP address or your location? Don’t wary, we are this post the best solution on how to hide your location using the DuckClient extension in your Google Chrome browser. Every user all time cannot visit every website, at this time need IP changer extension. DuckClient is the best for Chrome. Next step I will provide you How to install DuckClient CRX file used on this website.
How To Install DuckClient CRX for Chrome?
Similarly, If you want to install this Extension, must connect internet connection and use Google chrome Browser also Opera mini Browser otherwise you cannot use the DuckClient CRX file in your browser. Now follow step by step guide How to install DuckClient for Chrome.
1. Fast open Google Chrome browser
2. Then go to google.com
3. Then search CRXfile.com
4. Now your display a list
5. I Think you can see the CRXfile.com website
6. Now this website search DuckClient use Search menu
7. Now open on this extension
8. If you can follow the right step-by-step guide I think you can see the Download button.
9. Now click the Download button
10. Final step wait a few times, auto install your Chrome browser.
DuckClient Description: DuckClient is maybe a telnet client for text-based online the world features easy syncing of settings between a machine. It is intended mainly the social worlds running on MUCK, MUSH, MUX, and MOO type servers. there’s limited support for MUDs.
The app uses the Chrome socket API, and runs entirely locally; it’s not a web-hosted service and doesn’t require any quite proxy.
• multiple connection support
• SSL encryption
• Tor support (experimental)
• storage and syncing of connection information
• clickable URLs
• URL list with optional thumbnail preview
• ANSI 256 color and 24-bit truecolor support
• “Fansi” (IBM Codepage 437) support
• MUD Client Compression Protocol support
• automatic backslash escapes for MUSHes
• wildcard or regexp triggers to gag, colorize, or route text to a different window
Based on the feedback i have gotten, I should also clarify what it’s not:
a game, in itself. It’s simply a client for connecting to game servers travel by others.
a VT-100 terminal. DuckClient is strictly line-based. It supports a really tiny portion of the VT-100 escape code set — only those for setting text styles.
a full-fledged MUD client.
In conclusion: I think in this article you can clear information on How to download DuckClient and how to use DuckClient for your Google Chrome browser. If you want more information about DuckClient feel free to comment below. Next replay I will provide clear information on This post. Also, you can share your social media like Facebook twitter, and your friend. Thanks