By Waivë Famiso
No Rating Available.
Download the GeoPrinter Extension 2.57 CRX file free for Google Chrome at Chrome web store
GeoPrinter extension Download for Chrome
GeoPrinter CRX 2.57 free Download for Chrome. Maybe GeoPrinter Develop by Waivë Famiso. On their website is the most popular alternative Google Chrome extension Download website. So that follow step by step guide How to download GeoPrinter CRX on their website.
GeoPrinter CRX free download
Are you looking to hiding your IP address or your location? Don’t wary, we are this post the best solution on how to hide your location using the GeoPrinter extension in your Google Chrome browser. Every user all time cannot visit every website, at this time need IP changer extension. AutoDub is the best for Chrome. Next step I will provide you How to install GeoPrinter CRX file used GeoPrinter on this website.
How To Install GeoPrinter CRX for Chrome?
Similarly, If you want to install this Extension, must connect internet connection and use Google chrome Browser also Opera mini Browser otherwise you cannot use the GeoPrinter CRX file in your browser. Now follow step by step guide How to install GeoPrinter for Chrome.
1. Fast open Google Chrome browser
2. Then go to google.com
3. Then search CRXfile.com
4. Now your display a list
5. I Think you can see the CRXfile.com website
6. Now this website search GeoPrinter use Search menu
7. Now open on this extension
8. If you can follow the right step-by-step guide I think you can see the Download button.
9. Now click the Download button
10. Final step wait a few times, auto install your Chrome browser.
GeoPrinter Description: Make your Geocaching life easy with GeoPrinters lists – print, map, send by e-mail and GPX export.
.:. button in popup at map
.:. button in listing
.:. import search results and PQ
.:. import bookmark lists
.:. insert custom coordinates
.:. add points from GeoPrinter’s map
.:. load list saved in .gpl file
.:. print A4 (paper/.pdf)
.:. export GPX (for PM)
.:. print MAPS with points (A4,A5)
.:. save to .gpl file (proprietary)
1) Login to www.geocaching.com and create list by inserted buttons (see above).
2) Through an icon in the browser address bar you reach the list. Click to “Edit & export” open the list to edit.
3) Edit list, customize the look and output with advanced options – everything is saved. Print, export, save to file.
4) Log directly from list. List remains the same after closing the browser.
– o p t i m i z e d f o r p r i n t
– configurable output GPX
– customizable, intuitive, reorderable
– saves and loads any number of lists
– p o r t a b l e from computer to computer
CONTAINS / SHOWS:
– cache number (for identification on map)
– GC code (optionally)
– cache name (as link to listing)
– coordinates (editable)
– decoded hint (editable)
– distance (from first/previous cache)
– cache size
– difficiulty and terrain
– trackables (with link to log)
– cache type icon (=link to log)
– note (optionally hidden/showed)
And in note optionally:
– w a y p o i n t s (editable)
– l i s t i n g text (editable)
– selected images from listing (variable size)
– any custom plain/formatted text
USE extension for:
.:. geocaching without paper – GPX
.:. geocaching with paper – saves paper
.:. planning longer trips – own points
.:. archive your hunts – saves/loads
.:. log without re-searching caches TB/GC
.:. planning hunt in more people
– send list file via e-mail
TIP: Save page to bookmarks for instant access!
– app don’t send anything outside your computer
– app don’t read any personal info, passwords or statistics
Bugs, ideas, thanks etc: firstname.lastname@example.org
In conclusion: I think in this article you can clear information on How to download GeoPrinter and how to use GeoPrinter for your Google Chrome browser. If you want more information about GeoPrinter feels free to comment below. Next reply I will provide clear information on This post. Also, you can share your social media like Facebook Twitter, and your friend. Thanks
|Language:||Deutsch, English, Français, čeština|