No Rating Available.
Download the ImTranslator Extension 15.62 CRX file free for Google Chrome at Chrome web store
ImTranslator extension Download for Chrome
ImTranslator CRX 15.62 free Download for Chrome. Maybe ImTranslator Develop by about.imtranslator.net. On their website is the most popular alternative Google Chrome extension Download website. So that follow step by step guide How to download ImTranslator CRX on their website.
ImTranslator CRX free download
Are you looking to hide your IP address or your location? Don’t wary, we are this post the best solution on how to hide your location using ImTranslator extension in your Google Chrome browser. Every user all time cannot visit every website, at this time need IP changer extension. ImTranslator is the best for Chrome. Next step I will provide you How to install ImTranslator CRX file used on this website.
How To Install ImTranslator CRX for Chrome?
Similarly, If you want to install this Extension, must connect internet connection and use Google Chrome Browser also Opera mini Browser otherwise you cannot use ImTranslator CRX file in your browser. Now follow step by step guide How to install ImTranslator for Chrome.
1. Fast open Google Chrome browser
2. Then go to google.com
3. Then search CRXfile.com
4. Now your display a list
5. I think you can see CRXfile.com website
6. Now this website search ImTranslator use Search menu
7. Now open on this extension
8. If you can follow the right step by step guide I think you can see the Download button.
9. Now click the Download button
10. The final step waits a few times, auto install your Chrome browser.
ImTranslator Description: What’s new during this version:
Added Microsoft Translator support for Inline Translator application.
The remake allows you to settle on between Google and Microsoft because of the translation provider for the Inline translator.
Added support for Control a Chrome Extension’s Permissions.
Added the choice “Immediately display popup” to Auto Translate on mouse selection within the Pop-up Bubble.
Improved Pin/Unpin Pop-up Bubble behavior for straightforward scrolling of the webpage.
Added the “Esc” key function to shut the Pop-up Bubble or eliminate the Pop-up Bubble floating button.
Added the likelihood to vary the priority order of translation providers in Options.
The remake allows you to concentrate on the interpretation also on the first text in ImTranslator Pop-up Bubble.
NEW Webpage Translation Module allows you to customize the interpretation behavior of the web site (domain and its subdomains), through the interpretation Toolbar, set custom settings for domains, languages, perform automatic translation of internet sites.
ImTranslator translates selected text, words (Dictionary), phrases, and webpages between quite 100 languages using 3 translation providers:
GOOGLE, MICROSOFT BING, AND OTHER TRANSLATORS
* ImTranslator features advanced settings for selecting a website for Google Translate service. It supports the subsequent Google translation domains: google.com, Hong Kong(google.com.hk), Taiwan(google.com.tw), Ukraine(google.com.ua), Vietnam(google.com.vn), Japan(google.co.jp), South Korea(google.co.kr), India(google.co.in), United Kingdom(google.co.uk), China(google.cn), Germany(google.de), France(google.fr),
Italy(google.it), Poland(google.pl), Russia(google.ru),
* Google Translate preferred domain customization.
* Toolbar Button customization.
* Context menu customization.
TRANSLATE SELECTED TEXT with
* ImTranslator where you’ll edit text and obtain a reverse translation
* Floating Pop-up Bubble
* Inline Translator with embedded side-by-side highlighted translation
TRANSLATE WORDS with Dictionary via
* Floating Pop-up Bubble
* ImTranslator with voice
* Inline Translator with embedded highlighted translation
TRANSLATE WEBPAGES (including https pages)
* Inline Translator (embedded translation): Alt+C
* ImTranslator (translation in window): Alt+Z
* Pop-up Bubble (pop-up translation): Alt
* Webpage Translation: Alt+P
* Dictionary (word translation)
* translation between over 100 languages
* multiple translation providers (Google, Microsoft Bing, Translator)
* words translation with Dictionary
* translation history
* translation of the whole webpage with the mouseover translation option
* text-to-voice in 30 languages
* automatic language detection
* back translation
* translation languages customization
* shortcuts customization
* Complete customization of every translation tool
* Toolbar button customization
* possibility to disable multiple translation providers
* Google Translate preferred domain selection
* localization of the interface
HOW TO LAUNCH ImTranslator
* click ImTranslator button on the Chrome toolbar
Inline Translator translates selected text sentence-by-sentence and inserts the interpretation into the webpage preserving the first formatting.
* Inline translators are often run on mouse selection from the context menu or shortcut.
* Insert translation after or before the chosen text.
* Translation can replace the first text.
* Preserve the first-page formatting.
* Display translation in brackets or without.* Align translation for better visibility by using the road break option.
* Control of the text selection by observing the word boundaries.
* Select the color of the translated text.
* Auto language detection of the source text.
* Words translation using the built-in dictionary.
* Translation history.
* Shortcuts customization.
ImTranslator Options provide an ideal thanks to customizing ImTranslator, Inline Translator, Pop-up Bubble and Webpage Translation.
* Set unique language settings for every translation application.
* Enable the auto language detection.
* Enable Dictionary to translate single words.
* Enable the rear translation for the ImTranslator application.
* Choose shortcut to launch translation applications.
* Modify the Pop-up Bubble behavior.
* Choose the dimensions of the font.
* Change the appearance of the inline translation.
* Enable Translation History to store translation records for every translation tool.
* Access Translation History records to look, sort, split by sentences, export, and save.
In conclusion: I think in this article you can clear information on How to download ImTranslator and how to use ImTranslator for your Google Chrome browser. If you want more information about ImTranslator fell free to comment below. Next replay I will provide clear information on This post. Also, you can share your social media like Facebook twitter, and your friend. Thanks
|Language:||Deutsch, English, Filipino, Français, Nederlands, Tiếng Việt, Türkçe, español, italiano, polski, português (Brasil), română, slovenský, svenska, čeština, Ελληνικά, Српски, български, русский, українська, हिन्दी, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 日本語, 한국어|