No Rating Available.
Download the Windscribe Extension 3.4.8 CRX file free for Google Chrome at Chrome web store
Windscribe extension Download for Chrome
Windscribe CRX 3.4.8 free Download for Chrome. Maybe Windscribe Develop by savetonotion.so. Their website is the most popular alternative Google Chrome extension Download website. So follow step by step guide How to download Windscribe CRX on their website.
Windscribe CRX free download
Are you looking to hiding your IP address or your location? Don’t wary, we are this post the best solution on how to hide your location using the Windscribe extension in your Google Chrome browser. Every user all time cannot visit every website, at this time need IP changer extension. Windscribe is the best for Chrome. Next step I will provide you How to install Windscribe CRX file used on this website.
How to free Download Windscribe for chrome?
The Windscribe Fantastic Extension, Have used it almost every single day at school, is super fast and effective. Windscribe is a Great plugin works perfect saves a lot of time. Windscribe is the best for Chrome. Next step I will provide you How to install the Windscribe crx file used on this website.
How To Install or Download Windscribe CRX for Chrome?
Furthermore, If you want to install this free Windscribe Extension download, must connect to an internet connection and use Google chrome Browser also Opera mini Browser otherwise you cannot use the Windscribe CRX file in your browser. Now follow step by step guide
Are you Download this Windscribe extension?
Open in the Google Chrome browser and then go to www.google.com.After then search crxfile.com. This website search box writes Windscribe free download uses a Search menu and Now opens on this extension.Then click the Download button.
How to free install the Windscribe extension for Chrome?
Similarly, If you want to install this Extension, must connect internet connection and use Google chrome Browser also Opera mini Browser otherwise you cannot use the Windscribe CRX file in your browser. Now follow step by step guide How to install Windscribe for Chrome.
1. Fast open Google Chrome browser
2. Then go to google.com
3. Then search CRXfile.com
4. Now your display a list
5. I Think you can see the CRXfile.com website
6. Now this website search Windscribe use Search menu
7. Now open on this extension
8. If you can follow the right step-by-step guide I think you can see the Download button.
9. Now click the Download button
10. Final step wait a few times, auto install your Chrome browser.
Windscribe Description:Windscribe helps you mask your physical location, circumvent censorship, and block ads and trackers on websites you use every day
Windscribe is a VPN desktop application and proxy browser extension that work together to block ads, trackers, restore access to blocked content and help you safeguard your privacy online. Free plan provides 10 GB of data per month (if you confirm your email address), and the Pro plan has unlimited data and access to servers in over 112 cities in 69 countries.
Still not convinced? Perhaps this elegant list of features will convince you otherwise.
Governments block content based on your location. Corporations track and sell your personal data. Add Windscribe to your browser and take back control of your privacy.
Advanced Privacy Features
Windscribe is not just a proxy extension. It’s a suite of privacy tools which include:
* Ad + Tracker Blocking – Ads and trackers follow you around, waste your bandwidth and compromise your privacy. Windscribe will block all this crap.
Malware Blocking – Some sites distribute malware. We’ll prevent you from ever ending up on those sites.
* Social Blocking – Social networks are the biggest privacy invaders out there. Block their trackers.
* Whitelisting – Our block lists are not one size fits all. Customize your experience.
* Location API Spoofing – Sites can request your GPS location why bypasses most proxies and VPNs. Not with Windscribe.
* WebRTC Blocking – Prevents WebRTC leaks that plague most proxy extensions and VPNs.
* Timezone Spoofing – Sites can detect that your IP doesn’t match your browser’s time zone. This feature solves this problem.
* Notification Blocking – Tired for sites asking you to send notifications? We are too. Enable this feature to never see those things again.
* User Agent Spoofing – Helps combat browser fingerprinting
* Cookie Monitoring – Leave nothing behind. This feature deletes 1st or 3rd party cookies when you close the tab.
* Language Spoofing – This feature will spoof your browser’s language settings to match the proxy location of your choice.
Windscribe VPN masks your IP address. This gives you unrestricted and private access to entertainment, news sites, and blocked content in over 62 different countries.
No identifying logs
Your privacy is a right. We don’t track you. We don’t sell your data to marketers, or even share it with anyone. We don’t keep logs that can deanonymize you.
Go beyond basic protection
For comprehensive privacy protection even outside of the browser, use our desktop VPN applications (they’re also free). Available for Windows, Mac and Linux. Did we mention mobile? Yeah, there’s mobile apps too.
We got your back
Having issues with Windscribe VPN or want to suggest something? Send us a support ticket: https://windscribe.com/support/ticket
Ad-blocking functionality based upon uBlock Origin.
Source code: https://github.com/Windscribe/browser-extension
In conclusion: I think in this article you can clear information on How to download Windscribe and how to use Windscribe for your Google Chrome browser. If you want more information about Windscribe feel free to comment below. Next reply I will provide clear information on This post. Also, you can share your social media like Facebook Twitter, and your friend. Thanks
|Language:||Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Deutsch, English, Filipino, Français, Nederlands, Norsk, Tiếng Việt, Türkçe, català, dansk, eesti, español, hrvatski, italiano, latviešu, lietuvių, magyar, polski, português (Brasil), português (Portugal), română, slovenský, slovenščina, suomi, svenska, čeština, Ελληνικά, Српски, български, русский, українська, עברית, فارسی, मराठी, हिन्दी, বাংলা, தமிழ், తెలుగు, ಕನ್ನಡ, മലയാളം, ไทย, العربية, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 日本語, 한국어|